Terms and Conditions: Black Friday - Win R100k in cash
- Black Friday 'Win R100k' campaign will run from Friday the 26th until Monday the 29th 2021.
- Any and all successful orders made from the 26th - 29th of November will be entered into the draw to win the grand prize of R100k.
The R100k prize:
- One/1 customer will win the full prize amount.
- The winner of the R100k will be contacted on Tuesday the 30th via phone-call between 4pm - 5pm live on KFM.
- If they do not answer after 1 try, another winner will be chosen.
- Once the winner has been confirmed, their name will be published across OneDayOnly platforms including, but not limited to, newsletter, homepage, all social platforms.
- The full prize amount of R100 000 will be deposited into winner's local bank account.
Who is Eligible to win the prize:
- To enter the Competition, the customers must meet the following criteria:
- Be a natural person over the age of 18 (eighteen)
- Be a OneDayOnly customer;
- Have successfully completed a purchase - including payment - on the OneDayOnly website or OneDayOnly app between 26 November 2021 and 29 November 2021
- Customers are excluded from participating in the Competition if:
- Customers are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to the Promoter/s or any marketing service provider in respect of the promotional competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter/s or the spouse, life partner, parent, child, sibling, business partner or associate of such a person; or
- Customers do not complete their purchase on the OneDayOnly website or OneDayOnly app
- Customers place fraudulent orders
- Subject to standard OneDayOnly terms & conditions
- Stock is limited. All deals will show as available until such time as all stock is sold out.
- The cart is just a temporary storage place and does not secure the deal. Only completion of checkout ensures a transaction
- Standard shipping rates apply
- Only one OneDayOnly voucher may be used per order
- No refunds will be issued for vouchers used if the item purchased is returned
- OneDayOnly also reserves the right to in its sole discretion cancel orders in whole or in part as circumstances dictate, in which event OneDayOnly shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by the user
- The Company may ask for personal information and request documentation for the delivery of the grand prize. If a winner is unable to provide such information or documentation within 3 (three) calendar days of this information being requested, the prize will be forfeited and the winner will have no right to claim against OneDayOnly for any reason whatsoever.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network, or server failure of any kind whatsoever.
- To the extent that any taxes, duties, levies or other charges may be levied on a prize by a Regulator or the government, the winner/s acknowledge and accept that they will be liable for these costs and the Company will not increase the value of the prize/s to compensate for these expenses.
- The Company, their respective directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors, subsidiaries and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage, including but not limited to physical harm or death, howsoever arising from or as a result of a person's participation (or lack or participation) in the Competition, the prizes and/or the terms and conditions of this Competition.
- Entry into the Competition means that Customers agree and understand that Customers will only stand a chance to win the prize, and that there is no guarantee that Customers will be receiving any prize.
- The Company reserves the right from time to time to vary, change, or terminate the Competition as may be deemed necessary in its discretion, on notice to Customers. Any changes to rules and/or Terms and Conditions are effective from the date that it is published on the website or elsewhere on any media platform.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the competition judges is final and binding and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner/s name, image and/or town/city may be published by the Company on their respective websites or on another media platform. The winner will not be paid for such use. The winner may at all times refuse to grant consent for the use of their name, likeness and/or image for this purpose.
- The Company reserves the right to void or cancel any prizes or vouchers at their discretion or if voucher fraud is suspected.
- OneDayOnly may suspend a customer's access to the OneDayOnly.co.za app or the Customer’s OneDayOnly account/profile, if the customer is found to misuse the promotion.
- The Company reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.