The following products are not eligible for return unless they are unopened and in their original packaging:
- Products received more than 7 days ago
- Products that have been used or are missing any parts or accessories
- Products that have been opened or unsealed, including but not limited to: swimwear, underwear, lingerie, bodysuits, beauty and cosmetic items and devices, fragrances, linen, bedding, towels, DVD’s, CD’s, games, software, foodstuffs, supplements, adult toys and accessories, animal feed, cleaning products, medical equipment, personal protective equipment, certain jewelry items, pillows, earphones, and electronics.
- Vouchers such as service-related vouchers, travel deals or other digital downloads
- OneDayOnly Gift Vouchers
- Personalized products or products that have been made to the customer’s specifications
- A product where the customer has already registered the warranty.
For products that are damaged or faulty, our standard warranty period is 6 months from the date of receipt. In some cases, there may be an extended supplier warranty. If you're unsure of the warranty period, please log your return and we'll assist.
Once your return is approved, you will be eligible for a refund. Please note that a bank transfer refund may take up to 5 working days to reflect in your account. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 2 weeks, depending on your bank's processing time.
While we may offer a store credit as a refund option, you can always request a refund to your original payment method instead. If you have been waiting for the refund beyond the specified time frames, please contact us, and we will be happy to assist you further.