If you are not entirely satisfied with your order or item received, you can log a return via your orders page. Simply click here, select the relevant order, find the big ‘log a return’ button at the bottom of the order page, and follow the steps to submit. Once your return is logged, our customer service team will evaluate and validate your return for eligibility before it is processed. No returns will be accepted without prior authorisation being obtained.
Returns are subject to our T’s and C’s, which you can find here.
Products not eligible for return
Unless damaged or faulty, the following products are not eligible for return unless unopened and in original packaging:
- Certain products are excluded and may not be returned, including:
- Products received more than 7 days prior
- Products that have been used or are missing any parts or accessories
- Products that have been opened or unsealed, including (but not limited to): Swimwear, underwear, lingerie, bodysuits, beauty and cosmetic items and devices, fragrances, linen, bedding, towels, DVD’s, CD’s, games, software, foodstuffs, supplements, adult toys and accessories, animal feed, cleaning products, medical equipment, personal protective equipment, certain jewellery items, pillows, earphones and electronics
- Vouchers such as a service-related voucher, travel deals or other digital downloads
- Personalised products or products that have been made to the customer’s specifications
- A product where the customer has already registered the warranty
For faulty products and manufacturing issues, our standard warranty period is 6 months from the date of receipt of the item. In a few cases, this may be longer if there is an extended supplier warranty in place. Make sure you read your product booklet if it needs to be registered online for an extended warranty. Where there is no extended supplier warranty, we, unfortunately, cannot facilitate returns falling outside of the 6-month time period. If you’re unsure of the warranty period, please log your return as per point 2 above and we'll assist.
If your return has been assessed and you are due for a refund, please take note of the following. If you paid via EFT, SnapScan, Zapper, Ozow, eBucks or Discovery Miles, please remember to send your bank details so we can process your refund. A bank transfer refund could take up to 5 working days to reflect, whilst a refund to your credit card can take up to 2 weeks, depending on your bank. We may also process your refund as a store credit, but you can always request a cash refund instead. If you're still waiting after this time, please Contact Us and we’ll assist.